We in Revival Lab store and collect personal information for your account
in any of our platforms or applications within the limits of what is
required from you and what is extracted through your use of the platform or
application. We also would like to inform you that our transactions are
based on the principle of transparency and mutual trust, and we in Revival
Lab appreciate your confidence in us, and we guarantee you the
confidentiality of all your information registered with us in line with our
contract between you (whether you are a natural or legal person) and Ehya
Business Company for Information Technology which is the owner and
developer of Revival Lab’s platforms and applications, and once you login
at any platform or application and agree to the terms and conditions and
Therefore, you should read these terms very carefully, because you will be
asked to agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in this privacy
policy, when you login for the first time.
Note that some policies or conditions may be renewed or we may add other
items, which will be disclosed as soon as they are published and you will
be asked to consent on these amendments, So that you can continue to use
and enjoy the benefits of our platforms and applications.
in your email and keeping it, so that you can refer to it in the future.
2. The preamble above is an integral part of this contract.
3. User Information
A. Personal User Information:
1. Personal account: -We collect information about users from their
personal accounts such as: user name, mobile number, age, and e-mail
address from the user profile.
2. Additional information: -This information is obtained through the user’s
use of the application and this information includes the type of the
smartphone and technical information about the user’s communication methods
with the application, the operating system and its version, the preferred
language and the geographical location of the user – if permitted – in
addition to your address book and contacts – if the user allows so – and
other similar information such as visitor interactions, preferences, and
B. Google Account & Calendar information:-
1) We are not collecting any additional information from Google account or
Google Calendar, when a user sign-in using his google account or
synchronize his google calendar with Plan.it.
2) All information received from Google account (profile photo, name and
e-mail) for sign-in process or Google calendar for synchronization process
are saved in private records.
3) User has the liberty to keep his profile private (default setting) or
make it public ,likewise he can keep his calendar private or share it with
his network or make it public.
C. Data resulting from the operations and services provided: –
We keep the information of the users and the service provided to them
without mentioning or linking them to the user’s identity – including but
not limited to – the locations and times when the application was used, the
number of times of use, and the application has the right to retain this
information even after the customer has canceled the account.
4. The purpose of using the collected information: –
Revival Lab collects and uses user information for the following purposes:
1) Improve the quality of customer service.
2) Optimizing applications with every update to suit your aspirations.
3) Sending electronic messages periodically: The email address registered
by users will only be used to send them information and updates related to
their account. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, or other
requests or questions. If the user decides to join our mailing list, they
will receive messages in their email that may include news and information
related to the applications in addition to the promotional campaigns.
5. Limits for disclosing personal user information:-
Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose than to
complete the transaction with you except in the following cases:
1) After taking your permission.
2) Submitting it to companies and stores to provide offers on products and
services, with your permissions.
3) Disclosure to the competent authorities if requested due to the illegal
use of the application.
4) Special circumstances such as summons or court orders.
5) In the event ownership of the platform or application is transferred to
another company, the ownership of the information will be transferred.
6. Ensuring Privacy by Revival Lab:-
1) The user, whether an individual or a company, is granted full authority
and authorization of the application or their representative to use the
personal information registered by the user in the application as well as
the data generated by the processes of this application.
2) We in Revival lab pledge to not to sell, rent or share your personal
3) We collects the information provided by the user during the registration
in Revival lab platform or application and when using the services in a
private record, as well as the information that the application collected
during your use of it including the information about the operations that
you performed and others, and we may collect additional information for
your participation in any of the benefits that are provided.
4) After closing your account in any platform or applications, your
registered personal information will be deleted immediately, unless you
give permission to keep it within the closing steps.
5) Revival Lab has the right to retain the information and data resulting
from the operations and services provided or from the processing of
personal information without any reference or link to the user’s identity,
even after the user’s account have been canceled, this information will be
kept for statistics and development purposes.
application or after any update of these policies before you start to use,
application. If you do not agree to this policy, you should not use our
And when we do, we will send an email to you and ask you to consent on
these changes in time, so that you can continue to use the app. We
see any changes, so they will be aware of what we are doing to protect the
personal data that we collect. The user acknowledges and agrees to their
of the changes.
9. Revival Lab Responsibility:-
1) Revival Lab is keen to subject the parties dealing with it as a third
party and they have access to the data of the users with the same
international standards that Revival Lab has to protect the information of
2) Revival Lab will not have any responsibility for the incorrect
disclosure of the user information stored with it, due to a mistake by any
party or from unauthorized or unlawful actions of third parties, and does
not accept any warranty, losses or damages that may arise from that.
3) Revival Lab is keen to make its platforms and applications free from
viruses, spyware, malicious cookies or any other harmful content with
reasonable and appropriate efforts, however, Revival Lab does not guarantee
and does not bear responsibility for any damages that may affect the user’s
phone or any other device on which the application is used from viruses,
breaches, or spyware that may lead to the theft of user data or credit card
information, the user is solely responsible for protecting their devices.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:-
aspects is subject to the provisions in force in the Kingdom of Saudi
Arabia, and when any dispute arises between the two parties related to
Revival Lab services, it must be decided in the competent judicial
authority in the city of Dammam in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and when
there is any difference or conflict between the English and the Arabic
version or any other translated version, the Arabic version is approved and